Gayle is the founder and CEO of Creo Collective, a full-service marketing agency for B2B technology companies. She is responsible for overall client and team member relations, and she leads the Copywriting Content Studio.
Prior to founding Creo Collective, Gayle spent 20+ years working in the channel across marketing, communications, and business development. Gayle served in leadership roles at multinational firms like Deloitte and IBM, in addition to mid-size companies like Qlik and BCW.
During her time as an executive leader in the channel, Gayle was honored with multiple awards for revenue production, alliance partnerships, leadership development, and innovation in marketing:
* Honored as Manager of the Year for most global revenue produced in 2015 ($18.6M, 180% of quota) – Qlik
* Led winning team during company leadership program involving a 3-day simulation of running your own business – Qlik
* Started sales program for IBM within Deloitte from the ground up and secured “Alliance Partner of the Year” for five consecutive years – Deloitte
* Awarded IBM’s highest alliance distinction, the Global Alliance Excellence Award for Business Analytics – Deloitte
* Chosen to participate in Deloitte’s “Developing Extraordinary Leaders” program – Deloitte
* Awarded “Most Innovative Marketing Campaign” for video campaign featuring HP and Deloitte - Deloitte
Gayle’s time in marketing and sales has given her an insider’s view into the challenges marketing leaders face today: trying to keep up with the demand for captivating content while delivering results-driven services that move the needle for sales. Pulling from her incredible experience and industry expertise, Gayle created Creo Collective to solve these challenges.
Gayle is passionate about helping Creo Collective’s clients achieve success. As a woman who unexpectedly found herself in the tech sector, she experienced firsthand the opportunities and challenges that women face in the industry. She uses those experiences to help her better serve her clients—and to ensure an inclusive, positive working environment for her team at Creo Collective.
Gayle earned her Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Bucknell University, where she studied abroad in Spain and held many leadership roles. She lives on Long Island in New York with her family. Gayle volunteers her time helping young people in her community, and has held multiple volunteer positions supporting the Bucknell Alumni board.